subota, 7. travnja 2012.

Coffee and News.

Few news.

In about a week and a half I am becoming an official Illamasqua School of Make Up Art student. Ofcourse, we are talking about the one in Croatia, Zagreb. Since I'll be quite busy, I will try to update you regulary with photos, news, progress. If I don't die of a heart attack, or too much joy.

Meantime, I was able to succesfully arrange a few photoshoots for a portfolio. The shoots are scheduled in about two months. I am in a need of models, since there will be lots of different themes. If you are interested (and from Zagreb) contact me and maybe we can arange something. You don't have to pay me, haha. Or?

On the friday 13th there is a small gathering for beauty bloggers from Croatia in a certain multibrand store in Zagreb (name will be revealed along with the photos and a little story). The theme is discovering new summer colours and shades, smokey eye and a bottle of champaign. I am looking forward to the last item on the list. Joke.



That's it for now, see ya.

edit: I forgot. Happy Easter. Gain weight!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar