srijeda, 14. prosinca 2011.

Everyday simple.

Here is an example of my everyday make up. Easy and fast to apply, yet fun. The colours are mellow and shimmery, small amounts of black colour (some eyepencil and mascara, that's all) and a good coverage, especially of the dark circle around your eyes. For this look, face should be flawless (no red stains ect.) and eyebrows should be the focus of the face (well defined and dark).


Eyes:

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion Primer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, 003 peach glow
  • Light blue-green shimmery eyeshadow, light and dark purple shimmery eyeshadow, 120 palette
  • Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer, vanilla
  • Max Factor 2000 Calories With Curved Brush Mascara
  • Essence I Love Rock glossy eyepencil, black


My stupid camera turned me into a red pimple!
Nevertheless, I like it. Here is a list of products for the rest of my face.

Face:

  • e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer, vanilla
  • Alverde Anti Rotung Grundierung
  • Essence Bronzing Powder Matt
  • Manhattan Powder Rouge, elegant violet
  • Essence Clear&Matt Foundation, 02 honey
  • Smokey eyes set, 02 punk vibe (I think it's Essence, not sure), used for eyebrows


I have to make faces on full face pictures, otherwise I just look stupid.. :]

Have fun, see ya soon!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar